Trade-in units

By admin at 2020-03-18 • 7 collector • 2385 pageviews

Hellfire:

Manual : STA+ 
A feature[skill] of this unit is on a unit of level 185 and above [200 and 215 levels]
Features[skill]: 

This unit has its own effective officer : Manteuffel 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T70 Greyeagle

Manual: DEF+
Skill:
50 - 30% rate relive with full HP, Invincible for one round
90 - 35% rate relive with full HP, Invincible for one round
120 - 40% rate relive with full HP, Invincible for one round
140 - 45 % rate relive with full HP, Invincible for one round
160 - 50 % rate relive with full HP, Invincible for two rounds
185 - 55% rate relive with full HP, Invincible for three rounds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheetah Commando

Manual: 
ATK+
Skill:
120 - Increase View+2,ATK+100%,last for 2 rounds
200 - Increase Ran+2, View+2,ATK+190%,last for 2 rounds

This unit has its own effective officer : Ochinlake 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Devil Wolf Guns

Manual: ATK+
Skill:  (active skill)
140 - Cause 35% damage to total HP, ingore 25% SDA and target's Move-2, last 2 rounds.
165 - Cause 40% damage to total HP, ingore 30% SDA and target's Move-2, last 2 rounds.
185 - Cause 45% damage to total HP, ingore 35% SDA and target's Move-2, last 2 rounds.

Unit has special equipment:
image.pngimage.png
image.pngimage.png


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Guns Electromagnetic Gun

Manual: ATK+
Skill:
When strong electromagnetic interference covers enemy group targets and the covered target's moving distance-3,range-4,view -4 when it reduces to 0 then enemy can not attack.Affect to the current round and continue until next round.Ccan only be released to enemy units and can only be effecctive for enemy


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


M22 Rocster


Manual: DOD %+
Skill:
185-50% rate to decrease 60% of HP recovery of target last for 3 rounds
165-40% rate to decrease 50% of HP recovery of target last for 2 rounds
140-35% rate to decrease 45% of HP recovery of target last for 2 rounds


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Executor 

Manual: +ATK
Skill:
185 - Cause Tank type damage against Inf' of enemies (dmg up with skill level) and reduce 60% DEF of target, last for 2 round. 
165 - Cause Tank type damage against Inf' of enemies (dmg up with skill level) and reduce 50% DEF of target, last for 2 round.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Fight Lord Tank

Manual: +DEF
Skill:
185|200|215:
70% rate to increase 150% CA rate and 50% DEF at the end of per round affect to the current round and last to next round


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cayman Tank

Manual
: +ATK
Skill:
165 - 70% rate to cause 16% HP down of total HP from the enemy target in next round
185 - 70% rate to cause 20% HP down of total HP from the enemy target in next round


--------This unit from the "Gold Unit" category has two skills--------------------

El Nino


Manual: +ATK
Skill:
[90]When attacking, there is a 20% chance that the attack will be increased by 80%, the critical strike chance will be increased by 5%, and the critical damage will be increased by 50%. The current round will take effect and continue until the next round.
When triggered, the enemy's defense in radius 1 is reduced by 50%, DOD is reduced by 20%, range is -1, CD is 6 rounds, and the effect lasts 2 rounds.

[110]When attacking, there is a 20% chance that the attack will be increased by 100%, the critical strike chance will be increased by 8%, and the critical damage will be increased by 85%. The current round will take effect and continue until the next round.
When triggered, the enemy's defense in radius 1 is reduced by 65%, DOD is reduced by 30%, range is -1, CD is 6 rounds, and the effect lasts 2 rounds.

[130]When attacking, there is a 25% chance that the attack will be increased by 120%, the critical strike chance will be increased by 12%, and the critical damage will be increased by 120%. The current round will take effect and continue until the next round.
When triggered, the enemy's defense in radius 1 is reduced by 80%, DOD is reduced by 40%, range is -1,CD is 6 rounds and the effect lasts 2 rounds.

[150]When attacking, there is a 25% chance that the attack will be increased by 140%, the critical strike chance will be increased by 15%, and the critical damage will be increased by 155%. The current round will take effect and continue until the next round.
When triggered, the enemy's defense in radius 1 is reduced by 100%, DOD is reduced by 50%, range is -2,CD is 5 rounds and the effect lasts 2 rounds.

[170]When attacking, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be increased by 160%, the critical strike chance will be increased by 18%, and the critical damage will be increased by 190%. The current round will take effect and continue until the next round.
When triggered, the enemy's defense in radius 1 is reduced by 115%, DOD is reduced by 60%, range is -2,CD is 5 rounds and the effect lasts 2 rounds

[190]When attacking, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be increased by 180%, the critical strike chance will be increased by 20%, and the critical damage will be increased by 225%. The current round will take effect and continue until the next round.
When triggered, the enemy's defense in radius 1 is reduced by 130%, DOD is reduced by 70%, range is -2,CD is 5 rounds and the effect lasts 3 rounds.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


War Totem

Manual
: +% STA / +%DEF 
Skill:
вар тотем.jpg
Skill desc link: Click
This unit has its own effective officer : Egorov 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KZ-Shadow Slayer

Manual: DOD+% 
Skill desc link: Click

1 Replies | Last update 18 days ago
2020-03-18   #1

In this topic we will add information about all units.

Topic has been locked. Prohibit replying.

Log in
Information Bar
Hello World!
Loading...