dak2020

Username:dak2020

Topics Number: 0     Posts Number: 21

Homepage:

Introduction:

Last activity 2023-04-02
Replied to topic  › Problems, errors, bugs!

I am stucked at 70% loading. Please check your server. Thanks.

DAK - S10

«  2023-04-02

Reply to #775 @dak2020:

«  2022-10-27

In City Seige, I had no problem when attacked Lord/player but when I attack City Seige or challenger. It did not work properly as screen is black or show land but no units on both side. I cleared cache few times but nothing change. Can you find out what wrong? Thanks.

Maxwe

«  2022-10-21

I have problem with "Item" in Storage. I opened storage then click "Item" tab. Nothing happen. it won't show me the list of item. Same thing when I want to exchange item from Troop Formation in Combat Center. it won't show me the list of item. I did not "sell" all my items. It happen two days ago

«  2022-10-03
Replied to topic  › Turn

Reply to #9 @admin.

I can't say I brought it with gold coin. I am not sure where I got it from. If it is not from gold then I'll go for items, How about a couple of  - Stratagy Recovery (U). 

«  2021-09-14
Replied to topic  › Turn

Can you Trade-in with these units and general?

Lengend Gen.G

BKAN-120

Thanks

«  2021-09-13

DAK -S10

Can't log in. Stuck at 70%.

«  2021-06-23
Replied to topic  › Questions and Answers

Reply to #1078 @cody2407 and #1079 @admin

Thanks for the info. 

«  2021-03-17

I am trying to figure it out how to make health Bar (I guess you called it) like JonnyLeon. It show more than 8 tiny square compare to DAK two long square in the health bar. I couldn't find it where or figure it out how.  Can you tell where to get to increase more square like Jonnyleon's bar in t

«  2021-03-16
Replied to topic  › SPECIAL OFFER

+

Nickname:  DAK

Server: S10

«  2021-02-07

Loading stuck at 70%. I cleared cache and nothing change. Can you check it out? Thanks

«  2021-01-15

Seem to be a problem with PayPal. When I click PayPal, it show a windows then disappear in seconds. Please check it out.

«  2020-12-31
Replied to topic  › Unit Level [your choice, our help]

Server: S10

nickname: DAK

I have an P1500 Grand-110, but I would like to make an exchange for P1500 Grand -170 or 190 or 210 

«  2020-11-16

Reply to #509 @admin 

Message received. Thanks.

«  2020-09-02

About monthly bonus from Recharge.

I am missing one more bonus. On aug 29th Sat, I paid for recharge and I haven't receive the bonus for Aug. Thanks.

DAK - S10

«  2020-09-02

There seem to be an error with dogtag.  In instance show dogtag-II but in Trade-in show dogtag-I. Please double check or is this is normal?

«  2020-05-26

Just a question whether if it is voilation of rule or not. In WW. If one acct (with or without Alt) hold the same resource city (either exp, silver, or mr) since the beginning of JTG. Never move his units or only move to one city then quickly return back to same resource city. Always won the colo

«  2020-01-20

Reply to #214 @admin

I know they are NPC and you're right it is city seige challenger 1 and 2.  I am not aware the challenger 1 / 2 ended for long time. That mean I am not the only one as same all other players as well. Made me wonder why my other user in different server still

«  2019-12-23

Reply to #211 @admin

I just reboot the computer, clear cache, and I tried again. Try both Google Chrome and Baudi. So I took the pictures again as you can see. 

«  2019-12-23

Reply to #210 @admin

Only nickname or player's name is "city seige" is the problem. Both of them. The other nickname beside "city seige" worked fine. Just "city seige" alone.

«  2019-12-23

I have an issue on City Seige. For about a month I tried to play the two city seige. All I got is black screen and/or no units show on screen. I can play against player name with no problem but not the city seige. I cleared cache several times and nothing change. 

«  2019-12-21
Information Bar
Hello World!